1. People (who are NOT disabled in any way) who take the elevator to the second floor or from the second floor DOWN to the first floor. (Is one flight of stairs REALLY going to kill you?)
2. Fellow students who think they know everything, and they ask questions in class that they already know the answers to just to make themselves look smarter than everyone else.
3. Nosey people. ( Just mind your own business . . . if I wanted you to know, I'd volunteer that information.)
4. Reading over my shoulder. ( This one kind of relates to number 3. They need to mind their own business AND it's just a creepy feeling to have someone right behind you breathing on you as they snoop.)
5. Vehicles that follow me closely at night with their lights shining directly into my rear-view mirror. (Lots of cars have a little button to push their mirror down so as not to blind them while driving. However, my piece of crap car does not have one of these buttons. JUST PASS ME ALREADY!)