1. Sunglasses. That's right. Sunglasses annoy the crap out of me. I hate talking to or hanging out with someone wearing sunglasses because I can't see their eyes. I'd like to look someone in the eyes when talking, and I would like to know if they are looking at me, the ground, or rolling their eyes! Take those puppies off when you are having a conversation, people.
2. Leaving 1-2 ice-cubes in both ice-cube trays just so you don't have to fill either one of them up. I love Austin to death, and I would never hurt him . . . ever. BUT, this is one thing he does that drives me crazy! lol However, I'm sure he isn't the only person in the world who does this, so I promise not to hit him with the ice-cube tray. :)
3. "Gangsters" who like to sit in their car outside a neighbor's apartment with their crappy music turned up loud and thumping. You aren't "cool." Trust me.
4. Sheets that say "Queen sized" right on the freaking package, but slip off the corners every time you get into bed! I just want the packages of the products I buy to quit lying to me . . . honestly.
5. Just plain rudeness. Didn't your mothers teach you to say "please" and "thank-you"? Those are the magic words don't you know . . . Don't believe me? Ask Barney!
No one left any comments on my last post on this subject (which might have been because my website was only a month old), so leave me some comments on this one! I want to know what drives YOU crazy! :)