1 bag of frozen tator-tots
1 can of green beans (drained)
1 pound of hamburger
1 jar of Ragu Cheese Sauce (or like my sister calls it "Heaven")
salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder (probably no more than half a teaspoon each, but I'm not positive)
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Brown hamburger and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Drain.
3) Mix hamburger and drained green beens in a 13x9 pan.
4) Pour jar of Ragu Cheese Sauce over mixture. Fill jar about 1/4 or 1/2 way with warm water.
Replace lid and SHAKE! Then, add the water to the pan with everything else. (This not only makes
sure that you have used all of the cheese in the jar, but it adds a little water to the sauce to be
heated off in the oven. Now your cheese sauce won't accidently burn to the pan.)
5) Stir contents of pan well.
6) Top mixture with one bag of frozen Tator-Tots. Make sure the layer is as even as possible.
7) Cook the casserole in the oven for about 20-25 minutes (or whenever your tots are fully cooked).
8) Eat the YUMMY goodness! :)